Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WW #45 - The Blues

Hello everyone!  Welcome back to another week at Wicked Wednesday!  Let's announce last week's winner first...
 Congrats, Jengd!!!  Now you'll have a Frankie AND a Frankie's Bride image to play with!  Shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up with your prize from Pixie Dust Studio!

Our top 3 for last week are:
7.) Jengd

Congrats, ladies!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW #44 Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send along your badge to you!  Thanks so much for playing along with us every week!

Our sponsor this week is:

Our new theme is:

The Blues

Let's see shades of blue, or anything to do with "the blues" - get creative, you know you want to!  Here's what myself and the DT have to share with you, each using a different mermaid image from Michelle Perkett.  One lucky winner will get to choose one of these images as their prize this week.

My ATC uses Eva the Glam Mermaid:

Chelsea used Tutti Frutti:

Denice used Elisa:

Kim used Harmony:
 
Sharon used Camille:

And our guest designer this week, the fabulous Jen (jengd - she's just a winner all-around, isn't she?!?), used Tiffany:

Link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST - we look forward to seeing your creations this week!  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning images and fab work by the DT. Just love the inspiration. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the Frankie winners!
    Love all the Blue ATC's and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove all the Blue creations, wow what a gas...great designs from all..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design Team and entrants have all come up with some stunning ATCs, mines just plain jane but I couldn't get this song out of my head. Now maybe it will be purged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all again, I do hope I have done this correctly this time. Never attempted ATC's before so now I know...it was actually a quick and fun one to do...thanks Jenn for bringing to my attention..cheers, luv annie

    ReplyDelete