Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Reminder: Black & White & One Other Color

Happy Saturday!  We're back with a few more ATC's to inspire you to play along with our current challenge:

Black & White & One Other Color

I used the adorable Robot with Balloon from our sponsor, Birdie Brown, along with some cool robotic DP I have:

My next ATC uses Gothic Girl, also from Birdie Brown, along with a sentiment from Graphicat:
 
Denice's girly black and white and pink creation just screams "let's go shoe shopping":

Kim's "blast off" ATC is perfect in black and white and red:

Sharon's black and white and blue ATC is stylish and pretty:

Please scroll down or click here to link up by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! ALL of them. Woo hoo! I got to play along this week! (Actually need a break from DT drama.) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm just loving all of the DTs inspirations!! Beautiful Ladies!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete