Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #56: Head Coverings

Hello friends! I hope those of you on the East coast are faring well - my heart goes out to those of you in the devastated areas.  I'm from Massachusetts and we've been through some serious hurricanes but, man, this one was a doozy.  Water in the subways, I just can hardly believe it.  Stay safe, friends.

Oh - and happy Halloween!  :)

Our winner from last week's Full Moon challenge is:
 Congratulations, KMCorby! Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Winner" in the subject line, and I'll get you hooked up with your prize from DRS Designs!

Our top 3 for last week are:
6.) Alison
8.) Karin
 9.) NormaJean

Congrats, girls!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com if you need the top 3 badge!

Our sponsor this week is:

Stitchy Bear Stamps carries a wide variety of digi images, you are absolutely bound to find something you like by one of many artists.  One random winner this week will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to their store!

And our new challenge theme is:

Cover Your Head!

This can include things you wear on your head or in your hair.  My first ATC uses Raven Goddess from Delicious Doodles:

My next ATC uses Room for Two, paired with some fun designer paper from My Mind's Eye:

Chelsea also used Room for Two, cropped close and colored so life-life, I can practically feel the texture in her hat!  Love those popped up bats, too:

Denice used Girls Gone Fishing, that lure is the perfect embellishment:

Kim used Eva the Witch (also from Delicious Doodles), colored just beautifully - her green eyes are stunning:

Sharon also used Eva the Witch - love the frame and the yellow gemstone on her necklace:
 Can't wait to see your art this week!  Remember to visit us again on Saturday and to link up by 7:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday.
Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Well done to the Winner and Top 3. Loving all the DT makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute hats DT, lots of inspiration, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team work...great theme..."head coverings" that was a first for me. Thanks for always challenging our imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another interesting theme; ATC s by the DT are wonderful as always. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just under the wire as usual, but I had a ball with it. Great challenge! LOVE the DT's work! xxD

    ReplyDelete