Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #62: Fairy Houses

Hi everyone!  I think we may have broken a record last week with a whopping TWENTY SEVEN (27) entries!  I know you all loved our sponsor and I was actually excited to do the random.org thing this week, but actually wishing you could ALL win!  But alas, the lucky girl who wins the $30.00 Stampotique gift certificate is....
Congrats, Donna Mundinger!!!   Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up with your prize!

Our top 3 for last week are:

 9.) butterfly
15.) Tabbatha S.
26.) dawn louise


Congrats, everyone!  Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll send along the Top 3 badge to you.  We sure hope you'll play along with us again!

Our new theme for this week is:

Fairy Houses

Our sponsor this week is:
The prize this week is the same image that the DT is playing with, called Mushy House Mushroom.  Here's what we all came up with for our fairy house ATC's!

Chelsea:

 Denice:

Kim:
We'd love to see you get creative with ideas for fairy houses - and make sure you come back Saturday for some more inspiration!  Link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You've made my Day! Thank you so so much! I adore Stampotique and have a wish list a mile long! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my excitelment I forgot to say what a sweet new challenge. Must put my thinking cap on. Adorable inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little fairy house, makes a great ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see the linky, so here's mine. I will check back later!
    http://scrappypug.blogspot.ca/2012/12/fairy-house-atc.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking me in your top 3! Congratulations to all the winners, and enjoy your spending spree, Donna!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge! I love the design team samples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great challenge Jenn. Well done to the winner and top 3 last week. Great Inspiration from the DT as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a bit worried I wasn't gonna make it. Had trouble finding my little fairy house. WOW, what gorgeous inspiration both days and the entries are just magical! xxD

    ReplyDelete